Workshops and Training
VPTL Student Technology hosts a series of technology-focused workshops throughout the Academic Year! Always FREE to ...
Check here for planned maintenance and time-centric announcements, such as walk-up support hours, etc.
Our most asked questions that are not about connecting to the network or printing.
Connecting to the Network
Information related to campus-wide printing service.
Keeping your devices safe
- LUNCH & LEARN Technology Workshop: February 2019: Digital Literacy
- LUNCH & LEARN Technology Workshop: March 2019: Internet of Things
- LUNCH & LEARN Technology Workshop: April 2019: Information Security
- LUNCH & LEARN Technology Workshop: May 2019: Virtual Reality
- Welcome, new students! (A Quick Start Guide)
- Planned Maintenance
- Walk-in support for Grad residents available at Lathrop Tech Desk!
- Stanford Computing & Network Usage Policies
- Requirements to connect to the Stanford Network
- What should I do to backup my computer?
- Peer Technology Specialist Hiring FAQs