Student Technology Help
- How-To's and Guides This category contains support articles for technical issues that affect undergraduate and graduate students.
- Wireless Network Change in Student Residences Starting Aug. 17 On Aug. 17, “Stanford Residences” will no longer appear as an available wireless network in the residence halls. Inst...
- Technical Support during Stanford’s response to COVID-19 (coronavirus) Call Us : Make an Appointment : Submit a Request for Help
- FAQ SUMMER 2020 : Live Support from 10am-2pm PDT Monday-Friday : 650-723-9204
- Remote Access into Computer Cluster Machines
- Test Your Zoom Connection
- Call Us : Make an Appointment : Submit a Request for Help
- How to attend classes online using Zoom in Canvas
- How to Prevent Zoom-Bombing
- Troubleshooting wifi in your own home
- Home Internet Access Options
- Can I register a wireless access point (WAP) or router?
- Welcome, new students! (A Quick Start Guide)