Connecting as a student living in Oak Creek

If you are a student assigned to Oak Creek by Housing Assignments, you already have network access in your apartment (problems: call 723-1611), but to register your laptop or phone for on campus use during the day you may also use the Residential Network Connections page. This should be done from your apartment, but it will also work when visiting an on-campus residence. Note that the system is not designed for off campus use, and so certain automated parts of the process may not work as expected. You may need to manually enter your hardware address as we may not be able to detect it, but there are instructions on the page. Also note that on the final form, some fields will not apply to you, specifically:

  • WAP/router
  • Firewall
  • Hostname (optional)
  • Jack Number
  • Comments to your RCC (optional)


Please sign in to leave a comment.