Who is my RCC?*

Every undergrad residence has one or more RCCs that are part of house staff. You can consult your house staff list to find your RCC(s).  Grad residences also have RCCs assigned to them based on geographic proximity.

Both grad and undergrad residents can contact your RCC by going to and clicking the "Submit a request" link.  When completing the form, as long as you select the proper residence, your request will go directly to your RCC who should respond in a timely manner! 

*Students who live off-campus do not have an RCC, and should contact HelpSU at for any technical assistance.


Did this article answer your question?  Let us know in the comments below! 


Please sign in to leave a comment.