Stanford provides students with some free software for Windows and Mac users which includes antivirus, productivity software, and some operating system software such as Windows. To view free software, go to Essential Stanford Software and for Microsoft Office and Windows, visit Microsoft Stanford Site License.
Articles in this section
- Requirements to connect to the Stanford Network
- What should I do to backup my computer?
- Getting Started: A Personal Computing FAQ
- Getting Started: A Technology FAQ for Incoming Students
- Is _______ down?
- What is CS 1C?
- Tech Support for Schwab and Highland Hall Residents
- Connecting Philips Hue Bridge Devices
- Where can I get virtual machine software for my computer?
- Is Windows XP supported?