All workstations in public spaces and residential clusters require you to login with your Stanford SUnetID. Non-Stanford affiliates do not have access to these workstations. Publicly accessible computers are available at Green Library.
Articles in this section
- Requirements to connect to the Stanford Network
- What should I do to backup my computer?
- Getting Started: A Personal Computing FAQ
- Getting Started: A Technology FAQ for Incoming Students
- Is _______ down?
- What is CS 1C?
- Tech Support for Schwab and Highland Hall Residents
- Connecting Philips Hue Bridge Devices
- Where can I get virtual machine software for my computer?
- Is Windows XP supported?