Network connections for non-student residents in graduate housing

While this FAQ typically refers to stanford affiliates subletting an apartment in graduate housing, it also refers to any non-student Stanford Affiliate, such as Visiting Professors, etc. 

Q: I am subleasing an apartment in Graduate Housing but am not a student. How can I register my device(s) onto the Stanford Residences network?

A: Legal subletters can email stating that you have an approved sublease and need to be added to the rescomp:iprequest-submitters-exceptions-summer workgroup.  You may need to provide additional information or documentation to the subleasing office.  

Once this is complete, you should be able to register your device on the "Stanford Residences" network.


Please sign in to leave a comment.