Finding Your Hardware Address: iOS
>>Basic Wi-Fi Address
- Open the Settings app and select General.
- Select About and then scroll down and your wireless hardware address will be displayed as the Wi-Fi Address.
>>Private Wi-Fi Address
- Open the Settings app, then tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the information button next to the network you want to join.
What is Private Wi-Fi Address?
To improve privacy, iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 use a different MAC address for each Wi-Fi network. This unique, static MAC address is the device's private Wi-Fi address, used for that network only. The Private Address setting is on by default in iOS 14 and iPadOS 14. If the device is registered with private Wi-Fi address, it would potentially cause to re-register the device or cause other problems due to the change.
To stop or resume using a private address with a specific Wi-Fi network:
1. Open the Settings app, then tap Wi-Fi.
2. Tap the information buttonnext to a network.
3.Tap to turn Private Address on or off.
More info please refer to: Use private Wi-Fi addresses in iOS 14 and iPadOS 14