Who can I call when the printer is out of paper or toner/ink?

If the printer in your residence runs out of paper or toner link, you should contact your RCC, who can refill it. 

In most public spaces (Lathrop, Green Library, etc.) there is someone on staff during all business hours, who can refill the printer. 

If they’re not handy and/or you’re in a rush, you can release your print job from any other printer on campus. See for more information on how to pick up your print job from any printer.



Please sign in to leave a comment.