Contact your RCC and, depending on how important the update is, she will help determine whether you can be approved for registration.
Articles in this section
- Registering Devices: Summer Conferences
- Finding your hardware address: Apple Watch
- What is a "non-routable ip address"?
- I've already completed the registration process for this computer, but when I try to connect it keeps sending me back to the registration system. Why?
- I've run the SNRT over and over again/or I keep trying to update my computer by going to Microsoft Update (for Windows)/Software Update (for Macs), but there are one or two updates that just won't install successfully. What should I do?
- I ran the SNRT last year, but when I try to register it keeps sending me back here. Why?
- What operating systems are supported by the SNRT? What if I'm running something other than Mac OS X or Windows?
- SNRT is running slowly on a Windows Machine
- What exactly does the SNRT do?
- Is there a fee for registering my devices for use on the network?