Who do I report issues about my cluster to?

For Residents:  For any and all issues with your cluster, whether there's a problem with the computer(s), printer, furniture, etc. you can report these issues to your RCC.  She or he will either fix the issue themselves or escalate it to the proper team(s) to address the situation.


For RCCs:  Please click here for detailed information on how to report issues with your cluster.


 Did this article answer your question?  Let us know in the comments below!


Please sign in to leave a comment.