Stanford University ended official support for Windows XP on April 8, 2014. This is the same date that Microsoft ended their support; security patches and other updates are no longer released. Please upgrade to a newer version of Windows. You can find information about how to obtain your free copy under the University's licensing program.
Articles in this section
- Requirements to connect to the Stanford Network
- What should I do to backup my computer?
- Getting Started: A Personal Computing FAQ
- Getting Started: A Technology FAQ for Incoming Students
- Is _______ down?
- What is CS 1C?
- Tech Support for Schwab and Highland Hall Residents
- Connecting Philips Hue Bridge Devices
- Where can I get virtual machine software for my computer?
- Is Windows XP supported?