You must register your device's hardware address before it can connect to the Stanford or Stanford Residences network. To locate the MAC address for your Apple Watch you will need to open the Apple Watch app on an iPhone.
1. Download the Apple Watch App to the iPhone that will be using the watch.
2. Open the App (Figure 1).
3. Go to Settings.
4. Go to General (Figure 2).
5. Scroll down to find the MAC Address/WiFi Address (Figure 3).
6. Once you have completed these steps, you can register the Apple Watch to the network by following the steps for Connecting a device that does not have a web browser.
7. You will know that your watch is connected to the network if it displays the "Connected" message on the watch (Figure 4).