An important step in troubleshooting wireless network issues is to isolate and remove any potential conflicts. These steps will show you how to delete a wireless network profile in Windows 10:*
Method 1: Wi-Fi menu from system tray
- Click the Wi-Fi button from the bottom-right corner of the taskbar. This opens the list of networks available in your area.
- Right-click on the name of the network that you want to remove.
- Choose the Forget option
Method 2: Settings app
- Click the Wi-Fi button from the bottom-right corner of the taskbar.
- Click Network & Internet settings.
- Choose Wi-Fi on the left panel and click Manage Wi-Fi settings.
- Under Manage known networks, click the network you want to delete.
- Click Forget. The wireless network profile is deleted.
And that's it!
*This article features images and content from https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-delete-or-forget-wireless-network-profiles-windows-10/